About scalable minds
scalable minds is an AI engineering company that builds tools to help understand the inner workings of the brain. We create Machine Learning-based tools for researchers to efficiently gain insights from large biomedical images. These tools are used by Brain Researchers to investigate mammalian brains. scalable minds is headquartered in Potsdam. The company is built and funded by graduates from the Hasso Plattner Institute.
About this role
As Online-Marketing Manager, you will help us reach our customers more effectively. Through regular content, you will increase the awareness of our products and services as well as educate new users about the benefits of our technology and how to use it. Your responsibility will be to look after our most important channels: Twitter, newsletters, blog and website. Our team will support you through content creation.
Working student or part-time, 8-16h per week
Things you will do
● Channels: Your responsibility will be to look after our most important channels: Twitter, newsletters, blog and website.
● Content creation: These channels will receive regular content updates. For that, you will work with the team to create the content, e.g. by asking colleagues to write articles or share images. You will also keep an eye on the progress of the team and new features to come up with ideas for content.
● Educational content: In order to understand the value of our products, users need to understand some basics of our technology and use case. Therefore, you will devise educational content in the form of short videos or articles and publish on our channels. The topics will likely cover AI, Image Processing, biomedical data, collaboration workflows and publications.
● You work pro-actively and independently.
● You have ideas and opinions of your own and are not afraid to voice them.
● You are not afraid to take on responsibilities and make decisions on your own because you apply common sense to all your tasks.
● You like dealing with people and you don’t mind pushing them a bit to do what they are supposed to.
● You speak German and English fluently.